The 4Dx team is a highly motivated and exceptionally skilled group of professionals that are trailblazing the future success of this technology.
This globally competitive team has been assembled over the past decade, with many of the staff involved in the development of the core technology at Monash University, before transitioning to be part of the 4Dx family.
With a wide range of skills and experience in both technical and commercial aspects, this close-knit team lives the mission to achieve a life-changing impact on global healthcare.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Steve Peuschel OAM
Robert A. Figlin, MD, FACP
- Ernst & Young, Accounting and Finance
- Norton Rose Fulbright Australia, Legal
- Smoorenburg, Intellectual Property
- Monsoon Communications, Media and PR
CLINCAL STUDIES AND REGULATORY SERVICES
- Alfred Hospital, Professor Greg Snell, Head of Lung Transplant Service
- Leading US Hospitals, announcements to be made soon
- Emergo Group, appointed regulatory consultant
- Decision Driver Analytics: Reimbursement Consultants United States